Experience, learn, share and discuss the Wəlastəkw River at this multi-day event!
The When, Where & What
Thursday, September 28
- Opening Reception.
Friday, September 29
- Watershed Workshop at the Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal.
- Environmental Trade Fair in the atrium of Market Square.
Saturday, September 30 – A day of learning and community action through field trips:
- Ecological restoration and community planting event at Seaside Park in the city's West Side, including kayaking on the Saint John Harbour!
- Lunch and open house at the Social Enterprise Hub.
- Be a part of a transformative water event and river restoration on Newman's Brook in the city's North End.